TSC Northern California keeps pace with emerging products and trends, extends continuing education and technical resources to industry professionals on the appropriate use and application of tile and stone by qualified contractors, and actively participates in developing industry-wide methods and standards for the installation of these materials.
As an IDCEC and an AIA CES approved provider, TSC develops and delivers industry-recognized programming for design and construction professionals encompassing routine and complex tile and stone installations that commercial and light industrial applications frequently demand. Topics include:
- Ceramic, porcelain, quarry, glass, mosaic, large format and stone tile selection and installation
- Substrate requirements including flatness tolerances for ceramic and natural stone tile
- Setting materials, mortars, adhesives and grout selection
- Membranes for movement, waterproofing, sound attenuation and crack isolation
- Sustainable building standards and product selection guides
- Field and installation requirements
- Pre- and post-construction job conditions and considerations
TSC sponsors a delegate to the Tile Council of North America (TCNA) Handbook Committee, the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Accredited Standards Committee on Ceramic Tile A108 and other industry committees that develop installation methods and standards, and works to reconcile these guidelines relative to geographical area and the standards developed by related trades (drywall, framing, concrete and plumbing).
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org